Prepping your skin for a spray tan is essential to having a glow that lasts as long as possible. Make sure to follow these steps:
1. Complete all other beauty services 24 hours prior to your appointment. (Pedicures, manicures, waxing/laser hair removal, facials, etc.) If done the same day be sure not to apply lotion. Massages should be done 48 hours ahead of time due to oil left on the body.
2. Shower with a gel-based body wash, shave any unwanted body hair, and exfoliate thoroughly at least four hours prior to your appointment. If you can only shower right before your appointment, finish with a cold rinse to close up pores. Do not use any Dove products at all! Also avoided the use of shaving cream especially the day of, replace with a sulfate free body wash or hair conditioner.
3. Arrive to your appointment free of any deodorant, perfume, moisturizer, oils, or makeup as these products will act as a barrier between your tan and your skin.
4. Wear dark, loose clothing, and open-toed sandals after your appointment. No denim, or tight yoga pants.
5. Women may tan however they feel most comfortable. Men must wear undergarments – No exceptions. Disposables are available upon request.